Thursday, March 4, 2010

DJ B-MELLO - B-Day '96 Mixtape



DJ B-MELLO - B-DAY '96 (DOWNLOAD)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CJINGLPI

This is one of the mixtapes that people have been asking me about that wasn't a blend tape. It was a regular "update" joint. It basically was pt 2 to Doin' My Thing, but it was on my B-Day in January of 1996 so we called it the Birthday tape & the rest was history!!!

I actually passed hundreds of these out in ATL at Gavin 96 & then ended up distributing thousands on cassette. This was never on CD. It was bootlegged a great deal & dist. through Master copies as well. ENJOY!!


2 Comments:

Blogger Andyman187 said...

Sup B-Mello! Good to see you started your own blog. I've been blasting your tapes more than any other DJ lately so it's nice to get a couple more I've never heard! Not sure how many mixtapes you did in the 90's so hopefully there's more I havent heard so look forward to those...

Check my spot out @ www.rekordzonwheelz.blogspot.com

Peace

March 5, 2010 at 5:02 AM  
Blogger S.O.U.L. said...

I totally agree Andyman it's great to see more DJ's coming to the blog game and posting there mixes.
Keep up the great work B-Mello

March 6, 2010 at 3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home